This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Clarified] Air Trigger Problem

How to remove blue and red circles on the screen when using air trigger? and also it also annoys me when recording an in-game
20 REPLIES 20

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi

There is currently no function to remove the "on-screen visual cues" of AirTriggers being used. We'll pass this back to our devs as a suggestion.

nikhil_sen93
Star III
rockygundersonz

How to remove blue and red circles on the screen when using air trigger? and also it also annoys me when recording an in-game

[Clarified] Air Trigger Problem
You made a mistake buying Asus Product... now suffer 🙂

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
nikhil.sen93

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/10182/clarified-air-trigger-problem

You made a mistake buying Asus Product... now suffer 🙂

View post
Suffer what? To have AirTriggers? You could disable them as well - and then it'd be like 99,9% of all the other phones.
Except for 120Hz AMOLED, 1ms response rate, 49ms touch latency
12GB of RAM
6000mAH
and so on.

Is there really any point for you to post something like that, and here - of all places?

CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/17376#Comment_17376

Suffer what? To have AirTriggers? You could disable them as well - and then it'd be like 99,9% of all the other phones.

Except for 120Hz AMOLED, 1ms response rate, 49ms touch latency

12GB of RAM

6000mAH

and so on.

Is there really any point for you to post something like that, and here - of all places?

View post
U mean turn off this function and have for the price a worse camera than its competitors, 3 x burn screen marks (repaired it 2 times but no use to repair it again after it comes back within weeks), charging problem (had to let it repair). Not to mention the poor service Asus gives. Trying to charge me for sending a faulty product over and over but only once i talk 3x times with a different supervisor it suddenly can be send for free "no problem at all". So basically get as much money out of every single buyer no matter the "Costs" of losing reputation.