ankeshanand3
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS ROG phone 2
Firmware Version: WW_16.0631.1910.64_0
Rooted or not: Unrooted
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Pubg mobile
Basically I am having two Issues and i believe both occur when I am running android 10 on the phone because right now I have downgraded to Android 9 and its working fine,but I want to run Android 10.
1. When I used to plugin the charger( both 18 w and 30w) I would get the notification "charger not recognized" but by reconnecting the charger in one or two try it would start charging. I believe had it been a hardware issue it would have worked fine on Android 9.
2. Right air trigger works fine but the left trigger flickrs as if it receives multiple touch. I have tested for all the possiblities i.e Resting the finger off and on, Changing the pressure level but nothing works,the flicker continues. As of now I havent experienced that in Android 9. Have grown habitutated to the air trigger so its impacting my game performance as well.
I was planning to switch to Rog Phone 3 but not anymore until this issues are resolved. I am a huge fan of Rog Series but my heart wont allow to suggest anyone Rog phones which i used to do earlier with pride.
Request from a loyal Rog supporter. Please get the issues resolved
@Gustav_ASUS
2 REPLIES 2

ankeshanand3
Star II
@Gustav_ASUS if you could do something please let me know

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, sorry to hear about this.
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.

Find service locations - India | Official Support | ASUS India

It could be software but the service center team can check from their end and provide solution accordingly.