This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Between android 10 and the game

dwiza
Star III
I convinced myself to upgrade to A10 for the third time tried to find out if A10 is better now when i play marvel future fight. And i got disappointed once again, the fps drop it wont let me play 60fps with high graphic effects. Idk if this happens because the game is not optimized for A10 or the A10 is the problem. Can anyone help?
7 REPLIES 7

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
I'm getting 55-61 FPS with the latest firmware update (17.0230.2004.60) and the latest version of Marvel Future Fight. Graphics and performance set to high.
Have you updated everything to the latest version?

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Gustav_ASUS

I'm getting 55-61 FPS with the latest firmware update (17.0230.2004.60) and the latest version of Marvel Future Fight. Graphics and performance set to high.

Have you updated everything to the latest version?

View post
I'm too getting fps at its best whatsoever the game is after the 18 April update . My concern is that I have not received any FOTA for the latest release and I'm not a person to manually update it as i have never tried it before nor I want to .

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81004#Comment_81004

I'm too getting fps at its best whatsoever the game is after the 18 April update . My concern is that I have not received any FOTA for the latest release and I'm not a person to manually update it as i have never tried it before nor I want to .

View post
FOTA might take 2+ weeks to reach your device, and the latest one was released 2020/05/12.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/81092#Comment_81092

FOTA might take 2+ weeks to reach your device, and the latest one was released 2020/05/12.

View post
I didn't received any FOTA update on 2020/05/12.
Ok so I have to wait , right?
Or simply download it from asus website.