This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery life and charging is broken on 17.0240.2009.49 For me. Hypercharge is broken.

Whiskeyomega
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS660KL
Firmware Version: 17.0240.2009.49
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Main Firmware
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My battery life has been fine up until now but recently, its only lasted 2 days sat doing nothing when it used to do 4 days thats one problem.
The other problem which I thought was an issue with the usb port is now it only charges with the cable in 1 way and for the most part fast charges does not hypercharge, again which I thought was a hardware problem with the usb port however. I put it on charge last night at 10pm and it was fast charging I woke up at 4am to find it still charging because of the scheduled slow charging but when I unplugged it and plugged it back it It went straight into hypercharging. It wasnt hot at 10pm so there couldnt have been a temperature problem.
It hypercharges fine when its switched off leading me to believe the software is causing not only the charging defects but bad battery life as well. Ironically what ever they did to fix the battery life problem for everyone else seems to have broken mine.
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Whiskeyomega

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS660KL
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0240.2009.49
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Main Firmware

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My battery life has been fine up until now but recently, its only lasted 2 days sat doing nothing when it used to do 4 days thats one problem.

The other problem which I thought was an issue with the usb port is now it only charges with the cable in 1 way and for the most part fast charges does not hypercharge, again which I thought was a hardware problem with the usb port however. I put it on charge last night at 10pm and it was fast charging I woke up at 4am to find it still charging because of the scheduled slow charging but when I unplugged it and plugged it back it It went straight into hypercharging. It wasnt hot at 10pm so there couldnt have been a temperature problem.

It hypercharges fine when its switched off leading me to believe the software is causing not only the charging defects but bad battery life as well. Ironically what ever they did to fix the battery life problem for everyone else seems to have broken mine.

Battery life and charging is broken on 17.0240.2009.49 For me. Hypercharge is broken.
One thing I hear from your description is that your cable is broken and this can cause all sorts of weird charging issues. So step one is to buy a new cable and then we take it from there.