This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio doesn't work on whatsapp, messenger, duo when connected to bluetooth headset

Audio (both mic and speaker) doesn't work when connected to a bluetooth device in calling apps like whatsapp, messenger, viber and it doesn't work on other apps like PUBG team chat. This is a recent issue happening after Android 10 update. Is it only my device or does any other users have this bug as well?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ronald1985
Community Legend I
suveenkumar.vundavalli

Audio (both mic and speaker) doesn't work when connected to a bluetooth device in calling apps like whatsapp, messenger, viber and it doesn't work on other apps like PUBG team chat. This is a recent issue happening after Android 10 update. Is it only my device or does any other users have this bug as well?

Audio doesn't work on whatsapp, messenger, duo when connected to bluetooth headset
I just tried using my car bluetooth, seem to be no problems.
I know you said it didn't happen pre Android 10 update. But can you do one thing and turn of Developer's Options.
If you can, can you state which bluetooth headset you're using so the moderators here will know. If you have other bluetooth devices, give them a try and see if that works.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

I use oneplus wireless bullets 1.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
suveenkumar.vundavalli

I know you said it didn't happen pre Android 10 update. But can you do one thing and turn of Developer's Options.
If you can, can you state which bluetooth headset you're using so the moderators here will know. If you have other bluetooth devices, give them a try and see if that works.

ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32235/audio-doesnt-work-on-whatsapp-messenger-duo-when-connec...

View post
Thanks @ronald1985 turning off developer options seems to work. BTW, I was using oneplus wireless bullets v1. I also tried with oneplus wireless bullets Z before and it had the same issue.

suveenkumar.vundavalli

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/98220#Comment_98220

Thanks @ronald1985 turning off developer options seems to work. BTW, I was using oneplus wireless bullets v1. I also tried with oneplus wireless bullets Z before and it had the same issue.

View post
@ronald1985 After few whatsapp calls, it stopped working again. The developer options are still turned off. Same problem with oneplus wireless bullets v1 and oneplus wireless bullets z.