This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG PHONE 3 DISCUSSIONS

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
u know guys i love having Asus rog 2 except for some draw backs here and there. This is the best phone out there at best price at my point of view. NOW AS 2020 HAS BEGUN LETS DISCUSS ABOUT HOW ROG PHONE 3 MIGHT BE :-
My expectations:-
1. It must contain latest Snapdragon 865 processor
2. Contains adreno 650 GPU
3. Must contain Dolby vision
4. Addition of Dolby audio would be better than dtsx
5. FLUID AMOLED IS BETTER THAN AMOLED.IT WOULD BE BETTER IF U ADD THIS.
6. I have Seen a majour improvement in camera from rog 1 to rog 2. But it's not enough compared to other flagships. PLS MAKE THE CAMERA OF ROG 3 BEST OF BEST . everyone will love it if it's cameras are improved.
7. This UI is better but in future we need more updates
8. It might contain 144hz display.
9. Give us more more finger print animations.
10. 8gb / 256 gb varient should be made available
11. Rog 2 looks are excellent don't make majour changes .
THATS IT FOR ME I GUSS . COMMENT BELOW WHAT FEATURES U GUYS LIKE ROG 3 TO HAVE.

62 REPLIES 62

Faizan_Malik
Star I
See the thing is that last time I tried to buy ROG phone 2 but it was always out of stock from flipkart. Even I called customer care of flipkart they use to tell me it comes with some 50k slots and within 15minutes it get sold.. Can u please focus on this that it should be available 24/7 on flipkart or whatever will be the online shopping site. Or u can also make it available offline in India.
Second thing is i guess there is no service center in most parts of India. Like I am from Kashmir, India. Here I didn't find any service center...
Last thing is exactly when you gonna launch Rog phone 3 and will it come with 5g support?

Volodesi
Rising Star II
I'll probably avoid any "Gaming" branded phone after ROG Phone 2. This is coming from a Pixel 2 XL.

It's not much more powerful than any other flagship out there at the moment and the lack of good software is annoying. The included apps the phone has are not as good as Google counterparts(Clock/Phone as an example) and not being able to fully remove said apps without rooting is annoying. The recent loss of being able to double frame rates in games is also another mark against it.

I also prefer monthly updates. The extra tools under the hood doesn't seem worth the trade off.

sawankumar2012
Star III
Volodesi

I'll probably avoid any "Gaming" branded phone after ROG Phone 2. This is coming from a Pixel 2 XL.

It's not much more powerful than any other flagship out there at the moment and the lack of good software is annoying. The included apps the phone has are not as good as Google counterparts(Clock/Phone as an example) and not being able to fully remove said apps without rooting is annoying. The recent loss of being able to double frame rates in games is also another mark against it.

I also prefer monthly updates. The extra tools under the hood doesn't seem worth the trade off.

View post
Very True.. I will think twice before buying any gaming device in future because of extremely slow software updates. I want my device to be updated on the latest security patches all the time.