This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Phone 2 Streaming still doesn't work

artemefim4ik
Star I
Almost half a year ago I reported that streaming on Asus ROG Phone 2 doesn't work:
artemefim4ik

I have been using Game Genie for last few months for live streaming games in YouTube and it has been working fine so far. But since last couple of days, I'm not able to stream via game Genie app. The error says "network fails, stop recording" whenever I click the live option in the game Genie.

Can you please help me out here?

I already tried clearing Game Genie app data and cache, but it doesn't help.

Asus ROG phone 2 streaming to YouTube doesn't work
But instead of providing the solution the guys from Asus just closed my topic there.
It doesn't work still!
Any updates on the fixes?

4 REPLIES 4

artemefim4ik
Star I
And there is also no way to Update Game Genie - on the app page in Google Play it says "this app is no longer available for your device". What's that?

artemefim4ik
Star I
Can you please tell me what is the latest version of Android available officially on Asus ROG Phone 2? And what is the system version that should be displayed in mhy phone settings if I update to newest version? Currently I have Android 9 on my phone

taufiq_sabirin
Star III
artemefim4ik

Can you please tell me what is the latest version of Android available officially on Asus ROG Phone 2? And what is the system version that should be displayed in mhy phone settings if I update to newest version? Currently I have Android 9 on my phone

View post
Stay! In A10 discord always crash when watching live streaming/share screen. More battery drain.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Please use a 3rd party app like omelet instead.