This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG phone 2 bugs

Please make sure to fix these bugs:
* Fingerprint sensor doesn't work properly sometimes
* I'm unable to receive normal text messages (like OTP, verifications)
*Message app force closes Everytime
* Need an update for camera

48 REPLIES 48

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
BUG FOUND !!!
Rog Phone 2 FM app doesnot show option to play audio through connected bluetooth headphone. The bluetooth is perfectly connected.

OPC
Zen Master II
It works only with wired headphones plugged in, as the wire serves as FM antenna. The sound can be the switched to speakers, but I haven't tried wireless headphones.

Rajat_Kumar
Zen Master I
harshitlko

Did you even read my past comments and thought about the reason for such an outburst? Stop brown-nosing the mods if you aren't one. By the way, I read your comment on the last bug by I_Klaiber, I strongly advise you to put some thoughts and keep yourself from a buyer's perspective than putting unnecessary stupid counter questions.

View post
Would love if you could share the link of that post 🙂 im kinda active here so dont actually know what and which post you are honestly talking about.
Rest is all peace 🙂
The only thing I wanted to point was that swearing doesnt do any good nothing much.
And if you are talking about this post comment then I was trying to clarify something I had a doubt on nothing else.
FYI - A buyer's perspective is not my thing 🙂

maczugapl
Star II
I can confirm that some SMS fails to be registered into android database on this phone. Those messages arrive successfully, it's even being send to my Amazfit BIP, but sometimes is not saved on the phone. Same behavior with stock sms app and external ones.