This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus rog mobile dock

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having problems with cod mobile. The mouse does not work. Everything works apart the mouse. Have no issues using it with pubg mobile.
4 REPLIES 4

Volodesi
Rising Star II
Did you try middle-mouse clicking? That enables the touch mouse cursor.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I mean it work for like 5 seconds then it gets stucked. I don t know why, i repeat in pubg it works perfectly

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Sorry, I can't reproduce. I played COD for 5 minutes without any issues but it's worth noting that I'm on a beta firmware. So either, this issue only happens to you or it will be fixed with the Android 10 update.
If you want, we can log your phone and try to find out why but most probably it's unnecessary work. Better to wait for next FOTA and see if it works then.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anders_ASUS

Sorry, I can't reproduce. I played COD for 5 minutes without any issues but it's worth noting that I'm on a beta firmware. So either, this issue only happens to you or it will be fixed with the Android 10 update.

If you want, we can log your phone and try to find out why but most probably it's unnecessary work. Better to wait for next FOTA and see if it works then.

View post
Did you try with the dock, mouse and keyboard? Anyway I have similar issue with the kunai. The mouse gets stucked every 3 seconds meanwhile the right analog on kunai is completely dead. Anyway I think is a fw problem since i don't have any problems on other games.