This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger (left one especially) is malfunctioning during playing PUBG Mobile as well as CODM.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: RoG Phone II
Firmware Version: 2009.49
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime I am going for a rush in situation and during close encounters.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Air Trigger
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Everything was working buttery smooth until the 2009.47 update came in which started causing the malfunctioning of the Left Air Trigger.

Due to overheating of CPU always running at 2.93 Ghz caused by the "Android System" running at the background and eating battery like hell, the yesterday's update 2009.49 has fixed the overheating issue completely and the CPU now runs normally as it should.

But the issue with the Left Air Trigger causing frequent and random opening up even though I am not tapping the left trigger, started happening after the .47 update, that issue didn't get fixed even after the .49 update and this is causing serious issue during playing Royale Battle games. I play both the PubG Mobile as well as COD Mobile and the issue is happening in both the games

Whenever I am going for a close combat, the left trigger is getting triggered randomly and on my left trigger, I have mapped the scope button and its causing the scope getting opened up randomly and causing serious gameplay issues.

I have tried playing removing the back case which I thought might be causing the issue but now, its happening even without the back case. I have tried increasing the trigger sensitivity to higher value (usually I keep trigger sensitivity for both the left and right triggers at 1) but that too didn't fix the issue. Even tried to uncheck the "Sensitivity booster" option available in the trigger settings in Armory Crate but still the random triggering of the left air trigger keeps happening.

What to do now? its seriously affecting my gameplay during close combat situation.

screenshot-20200929-135848880.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Swaraj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/36822/air-trigger-left-one-especially-is-malfunctioning-durin...

Yeah i agree my left air trigger was working fine too before September patch update n I just noticed that after updating my left airtrigger flicker when mobile is heated while playing

Device gets heated within 5 min but the flickering starts after 15 min when device temp is above 40 degree celcius

View post
@Swaraj , try clearing the App Cache and Data of the Game Genie app from the Settings once as @jasonwch mentioned earlier.

I did the same and after restarting the phone and setting up the air triggers again, it looks like the issue is gone for now. Though, need to check for at least 2 hours of gaming.

You may give it a try. 🤝

jasonwch
Rising Star II
BlueHunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/119824#Comment_119824

@Swaraj , try clearing the App Cache and Data of the Game Genie app from the Settings once as @jasonwch mentioned earlier.

I did the same and after restarting the phone and setting up the air triggers again, it looks like the issue is gone for now. Though, need to check for at least 2 hours of gaming.

You may give it a try. 🤝

View post
o, i did try to clean data of Game Genie. But I thought what solve my problem was "clean up memory" (i.e. clean RAM) haha