This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air trigger hide press mark

InnoXenT
Star III
How to hide air trigger press marks (red and blue) while we record games. Is there any option to hide that or it wont hide?
4 REPLIES 4

friendly99x
Star I
I don't think there is any way to hide it ... Hope they're adding an option that we can hide the blue and red color

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
There's an ongoing discussion about if we should allow this since it's considered as cheating by some. If we allow users to turn it off, then there's a small risk that some servers will ban our phone. We don't believe this will happen but at the same time, it's a risk we don't want to take.

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

There's an ongoing discussion about if we should allow this since it's considered as cheating by some. If we allow users to turn it off, then there's a small risk that some servers will ban our phone. We don't believe this will happen but at the same time, it's a risk we don't want to take.

View post
How could other player will know that we use ROG triggers or not. Press mark can be visible only when we record the screen. Spectating others will not show the buttons. Opponent Players or PUBG company will not know that we use triggers.
Some pubg players uses 4 fingers to play the games. So hiding press mark will give the same result. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sathishinsat2

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/28681#Comment_28681

How could other player will know that we use ROG triggers or not. Press mark can be visible only when we record the screen. Spectating others will not show the buttons. Opponent Players or PUBG company will not know that we use triggers.

Some pubg players uses 4 fingers to play the games. So hiding press mark will give the same result. Correct me if i'm wrong.

View post
Correct, it's for esport. I meant tournaments, not servers. Sorry about the typo 🙂