This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 weeks after from service centre

Abii
Star III
My rog II back to normally, autoshutoff issue has gone, and playing PUBG in 90 FPS not lag n framedrop.

but now my charger cable is damaged, I want to buy the original one, only for the cable, any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Abii

My rog II back to normally, autoshutoff issue has gone, and playing PUBG in 90 FPS not lag n framedrop.

but now my charger cable is damaged, I want to buy the original one, only for the cable, any suggestions?

2 weeks after from service centre
Why do you want to buy the original one? Any "better than average" cable will provide you with hyper charging.

Vableme
Rising Star II
Probably because the original one is cooler than any PD cable.
You know with the ROG logo and stuff.
Yeah, but mine it's broken too. Dropped the phone while charging, hit the cable and the connector just got bent. It's more than 5 months ago. Bought a new one after the original broke. It's been good since.

Vableme
Rising Star II
Actually happy that a brother of ROG 2 had their issues gone. Rather than the ungrateful bitches that complain all over the small stuff that they had experienced.

ZT-a7408882
Star III
raikou837

Actually happy that a brother of ROG 2 had their issues gone. Rather than the ungrateful bitches that complain all over the small stuff that they had experienced.

View post
Brother just go to youtube and search rog 2 auto shutdown u will know how many of them are facing same issue.
Many of them including me have gone out of warranty so it takes approximately 20 k bucks to repair. It is hard for us