This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone cooler X

papyus
Star III

Hi, for the everyone. Just got cooler X, already tested.After 10 minutes  playing in Asphalt 9 the temperature 🌡️ increased from 33 C till 37 C, without cooler from 33 till 42-43C. Thereafter suspend the the game the temperature 🌡️ was decreased till initial 33 C  during the2-3 minutes. Try it. Right now the price for cooler only 25 USD on Asus store.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Defalt
Star III

It's not a good temperature, it used to be 33°c. But since last update it is 36 37°c evenin other games like cod mobile I get 34°c and diablo inmortal I used to play it at 33°c but now it's too at 35 36°c as I told you idk what had they modified to the cooler software or armoury crate but we're not getting good temperatures. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Defalt
Star III

It's not a good temperature, it used to be 33°c. But since last update it is 36 37°c evenin other games like cod mobile I get 34°c and diablo inmortal I used to play it at 33°c but now it's too at 35 36°c as I told you idk what had they modified to the cooler software or armoury crate but we're not getting good temperatures. 

Waiting for improvement of the system from the Asus side in next update and crossing fingers.