This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 8

rigby
Star I

Please please please don't buy anything from Asus this is how bad their software phone was running decent when I first bought but air triggers were garbage did the update ending in 325 it was pretty good then updated to the latest update and now once again garbage and heating up randomly especially when I try to do something more demanding feels like it's going to catch on fire this was the second time I gave Asus rogue phone a chance previously had the six d if they don't fix this fast I I think for sure this will be my last time purchasing an Asus product

2 REPLIES 2

steph
Star III

To avoid these issues I follow a simple rule: I never, ever upgrade/update an OS unless there is a real benefit.

I would add that high-end smartphones today are too expensive considering the very short lifespan they have.

If you want regular and stable updates, you should switch to a Google Pixel.

rigby
Star I

@rigby wrote:

Please please please don't buy anything from Asus this is how bad their software phone was running decent when I first bought but air triggers were garbage did the update ending in 325 it was pretty good then updated to the latest update and now once again garbage and heating up randomly especially when I try to do something more demanding feels like it's going to catch on fire this was the second time I gave Asus rogue phone a chance previously had the six d if they don't fix this fast I I think for sure this will be my last time purchasing an Asus product https://9apps.ooo/   

I got this,...