This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 8 Pro game crash

DanteDT
Star II

So i have an issues that Dragonball Legends is crashing like crazy and i mean it's very bad. Crashing almost after every action, the game itself is unplayable. Maybe someone had same issue and has a solution?

11 REPLIES 11

Hey ok so I was having the same issue you if it stops / crashes when you go to fight but you get into the game menu go to your graphics settings and turn energy saver on I just found out how to do it and now it's playing great 

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @DanteDT 
I did some digging and it turns out it's an issue regarding compatibility with devices with the latest snapdragon chip, as this issue can be seen in other brands too, we have informed this to the game engine developer so that they can patch the issue together with the game developers.

DanteDT
Star II

So even after a month this issue hasn't been fixed... Sad that a phone which is advertised as gaming phone unable to run games smoothly 😕

Hi, as I mentioned before, this is an issue with the In-game engine and not from our side.

Yeshua00
Star III

Hey ok so I was having the same issue you if it stops / crashes when you go to fight but you get into the game menu go to your graphics settings and turn energy saver on I just found out how to do it and now it's playing fine