This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My opinion about Asus

Altair4300
Rising Star I

I am not trying to hate or something. This is truly how I feel about the mobile phone category.

one thing that marvels me till now, how can't you have good developers with serious efforts. to maintain and fix issues related to your so called premium phone. Yet you charge such a huge amount. How do you expect customers to react, what's the point sooner or later you loose customers who thought your company is genuine. Am pretty sure next year they gonna think of something exotic and attractive to produce to catch the public's attention. Imagine my first time using an Asus product, just of out of curiosity, I wanna try and I too see you as a scam company, at laptop products you thrive. But gaming phones has less support and attention. Bootloader unlocker till date is still a story to be argued with you company. I am not trying to hate or something. This is truly how I feel about the mobile phone category

1 REPLY 1

abdullah_kara
Star III

You are not alone.  Every Asus user in same position now. I could not use my ZenFone 9 last 3 months. Because of same as your problem. They don't solve.  I had to buy iPhone.