This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AniMe Vision Custom

OSCARK32
Star III

I went from a ROG 6 to a ROG 8 pro, I like the design and everything is perfect, there are some issues to be polished.

The star part of AniMe Vision is very limited in terms of customization, freedom of adjustment as to which app you want to notify, then it does not detect a WhatsApp message but it does detect other things.

I also feel that you could get more out of it with the screen on, it can notify you about the weather, but not when it is off, which is kind of silly.

On the other hand, the way it is integrated into the system is limited since that matrix can include most apps that show you information, silent alarm, reminder.

Regarding the performance of the 8gen3, it is very good, it lacks optimization at the battery level because it consumes quickly, and improving that 5500mha capacity it has.

A The on-screen lighting section that displays icons as if they were LEDs is also limited.

The sound system is unfortunately compared to the ROG 6 or 7, which has better audio, improved bass and not such bright and annoying highs, I feel sad about all the disappointment of this team.

@Admin 

@support 

6 REPLIES 6

Or give us the ability to open the bootloader, and the modders will show you how it's done.

SirMaus
Star II

And please make possible that animevision show notification  more than 2 seconds (if the display off).