This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger Issue in ROG 8 Pro

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

Air trigger pressure are much higher and not stable at all even you set lowest on Pressure button setting from AC . Sometime it work and sometime doesn't. When you connect Aero Active cooler X the air trigger are less stable and required more pressure. ASUS should fix this for the all gamers who all love ROG Phone Series. Else they will never buy upcoming ROG series Phone in future.

I think The Pressure on air trigger should be fix with less Force on trigger with more stability. The Problem will be sort out easily.

I hope Asus ROG Phone Team will read my comment and will sort out in next update and reply to me.

Please Asus Fix this issue. Eveyone facing this issue who bought ROG 8 Pro.

In other feature the phone is very good .

221 REPLIES 221

The problem is that we have a problem with the air triggers on our rog 8s and we don't know if this is the case for all rog 8s.The problem is that we have a problem with the air triggers on our rog 8s and we don't know if this applies to all rog 8s.
Otherwise I would have asked for a standard exchange instead of a refund.

subhadipdebnath
Star III

Looks like the triggers are not polling all the time during games. If not used for long duration the triggers become unresponsive and takes some time to wake up. Also the right trigger is just acting on its own without being triggered.

GarbeGD
Star II

Hi everyone!,

I recently contacted ASUS to ask what was going on with the Air Triggers as I was planning to buy the Rog Phone 8 and this was their response:
"The Rog Phone 8 Pro device as far as the AirTriggers feature is concerned is no longer showing any bugs, you can purchase it with confidence."

What do you think?

I dont agree. This thread jas been marked as solved but the issue is still there. Not sure if Asus will work on it further.

What ? , no they are absolutely not fixed , I saw no change in the air triggers bug with update. @Mattias_ASUS  , what is this that Asus reps are saying the air triggers are fixed when they are NOT!