This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger Issue in ROG 8 Pro

Vikas_Rathore
Rising Star II

Air trigger pressure are much higher and not stable at all even you set lowest on Pressure button setting from AC . Sometime it work and sometime doesn't. When you connect Aero Active cooler X the air trigger are less stable and required more pressure. ASUS should fix this for the all gamers who all love ROG Phone Series. Else they will never buy upcoming ROG series Phone in future.

I think The Pressure on air trigger should be fix with less Force on trigger with more stability. The Problem will be sort out easily.

I hope Asus ROG Phone Team will read my comment and will sort out in next update and reply to me.

Please Asus Fix this issue. Eveyone facing this issue who bought ROG 8 Pro.

In other feature the phone is very good .

193 REPLIES 193

errorTamilan
Star III

Wheather is it work or not ?

Check ?

New air trigger update, let's see if it works this time , new settings in armory crate

When??

Nothing happened they have to realize proper update with armor create updated ..  is there any way to update armor crate ?? 

I've seen major improvement in the triggers , they still need a bit of tuning but now they at least work for fps games. The update is in the game profile of armory crate, changes for fast tap and slow tap