This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Andriod 14 release on Rog7 really has lots of issues,Can we have ab option to roll it back?

hsiang00
Star I

After the Andriod 14 update,I found the follwing issues.

-My Youtube progress bar is not working with external touch screen via typeC connection.

-Lots of applications can get updated in Google Play store such as Google assist,Google Pay,Andriod Auto,Line, messanger,and even Andriod device policy.

Have you guys really test this ROG 7 Andiord14 version before you release it? It really just seems like a Beta release quality... Really bad quality...Please consider to have a Andriod13 rollback option or fix all of those issues.

2 REPLIES 2

hsiang00
Star I

-Lots of applications can't get updated in Google Play store such as Google assist,Google Pay,Andriod Auto,Line, messanger,and even Andriod device policy.

And FPS is unstable and throws causing bad lag in games where there are other players for example CODM, PUGBM.

I have noticed that, for example, in Call of Duty Mobile, the fps is unstable all the time, but when I play in matches where there are other real players, then it fluctuates between 40-120, causing bad lags, which makes the game unplayable.

in some games, if you set the game genie frame to 60hz, you get a higher fps than with 144hz or 165hz setting.

In addition, there are other numerous bugs in the operation of the applications on the phone and all applications work very slowly.

All I want from Asus is that you give us the opportunity to downgrade to the Android 13 system, because I can't play with the current Android 14 system, even though this is a gaming phone. This A14 is definitely not compatible with the phone yet, it was too early to release it.