Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue android 14

ric3
Star III

Several issues I encountered after updating to Android 14 are as follows:

1. FPS Game Mobile Legends Bang Bang:

• While the FPS for Mobile Legends Bang Bang may have been addressed and set to 120 fps, I've experienced an issue where, during gameplay, clicking the basic attack button sometimes causes the game to exit and re-enter on its own. A hero description screen appears without any user input. Normally, exiting the game requires swiping the screen twice or pressing the exit button, but in this case, it suddenly exits and re-enters. Afterward, the speaker sound becomes strange, either sounding slightly muffled or coming from only one speaker. Exiting and re-entering the game resolves the issue temporarily, but it may occur again. This could be related to navigation buttons or touchscreen bugs.
  2. Armoury Crate:

• Occasionally, when opening Mobile Legends Bang Bang, the initial animation for Armoury Crate or Game Genie doesn't appear, even though Armoury Crate is active. This issue varies among different games, as some display the initial animation while others do not.
  3. Phone Temperature and Battery Usage:

• The phone's temperature slightly increases, and the battery feels somewhat more wasteful. After the update, there is occasional lag, and when opening an application and then deleting it, it seems to continue running in the background.
  4. LED Notification:

• After updating to Android 14, the LED notification behaves oddly. While charging, the LED notification lights up as usual, but the color seems to vary when viewed from the sides, top, and bottom. The LED appears dark yellow from the side, transitions to a yellowish-green at the top middle, and appears orange when viewed at the bottom middle of the screen.
    • In Android 13, the notification LED while charging was always orange, but in Android 14, the color varies, showing a mix of orange, yellow, and green from side to side.
  5. Phone Notification Issues:

• When receiving a message, the notification LED turns green and blinks rapidly, which is normal. However, for other notifications with a white LED, the blinking is slower compared to the quick green blinking. Before the Android 14 update, both green and white LED notifications blinked at the same rapid speed.

These are the issues I've encountered, and I believe they might be related to the Android 14 update, possibly involving touchscreen bugs, Armoury Crate, system performance, and LED notification inconsistencies.

7 REPLIES 7

JimiK
Rising Star I

I have always had 120 fps in Call of duty Mobile, but the frame constantly fluctuates between 40-120, causing the game to lag a lot. This happens especially in matches where there are other real players.

Before, what mode did you play Call of Duty Mobile in?

I just downloaded the game Call of Duty Mobile, and the FPS I get is always 120 FPS when playing in multiplayer mode. However, when in the lobby or selecting game modes, the FPS I get is around 30 FPS. As for the graphics, from what I know, when I switch the graphics to high, the FPS can only go up to 60, but with medium graphics, it can reach 120 FPS.

However, there is a notification in the frame rates settings. For example, in multiplayer mode, it can achieve 120 FPS, while in battle royale, it can only go up to 90 FPS.

But there's one thing that confuses me in these settings, and it's a bit strange. When the frame rates are set to very high or max, it can only go up to 60 FPS, unless the frame rates are set to ultra, then it reaches 120 FPS.

JimiK
Rising Star I

After the Android 14 update I have had 120 fps on Cod Mobile with ultra frame setting as before. But it's really unstable all the time. Especially in matches where there are other real players besides me, then the fps starts to fluctuate between 40-120. It makes playing completely impossible because the game lags and there is a delay. I bought the phone so I could play Codmobile and Warzone Mobile when it's released, but now it's completely impossible to play. Playing on the Android 13 system was like a dream, now I don't even feel like playing because it's impossible. The phone is much slower anyway and all applications work slower or have bugs.

I hope this is all fixed soon