This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support lc3 audio codec?

jirk223
Rising Star I

hello, are you buying these Creative Zen Air Pro headphones that support the lc3 codec or bluetooth Le for game mode, and I want to ask, does the rog 7 have support for this codec? one more thing in the bluetooth options when connecting the headphones is the option of low latency for games, may I know at which conditions, this function works, with Xiaomi buds 5 it does nothing for it

4 REPLIES 4

jirk223
Rising Star I

can you please confirm this for me that the rog 7 supports the lc3 codec via bluetooth 

jirk223
Rising Star I

I bought Creative air for the lc3 codec, it works, but the developer can take a look at it, let him simplify the activation, or go through the entire diagnostics of the launch and operation of the codec, thank you

jirk223
Rising Star I

no response, no response??? hello Asus don't sleep!!!!!!

jirk223
Rising Star I

I was able to search for it myself, thank you for the help Asus hmmm☹️☹️☹️ so another question here is support, but in practice it's so difficult to break up with the creative zen air pro headphones via developer mode and via BT options OTHER THAN IT SHOULD BE!!!! Asus, you will end support for the rog 7 in a year, nice, take a good look at the sound and bluetooth launch codec category, especially compatibility with these applications for headphones, and for the Vodafone application, which I heard is also stupid, two employees testers can't have it in their hands every day rog 7 and try to test it yourself and thanks to that there would be faster reports and faster updates, I ask Asus to fix it as soon as possible with updates, already now no one wants rog 8 after the arrival of rog 9 you can bankrupt the mobile category, please improve already ,

1000019041.jpg