cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 7 Ultimate FPS Drops after Android 14

Soskdnbsja
Star II

Hello, 

I play PUBG Mobile(with 90fps) and COD Mobile(120fps) regularly, in multiplayer matches face to face with real opponents it's impossible because the cell phone stays frozen for a second and the FPS display drops to 30 fps in some moments to 15 fps.

Before I downloaded Android 14, everything was very smooth and there were no drops at all. I ask you to fix the problem.

1000030587.jpg

15 REPLIES 15

Why did you even give us the Android 14 BETA version without any warning? Now we have expensive gaming phones that can't play. Could we get some information on whether these will be fixed again and if so when?

I can understand you, but without improvements it won't get us anywhere. I am sorry but i cant play any games more than 2 weeks it's lagging.

Please also report that the edge tool does not change sides within games, in Android 13 it could, while in this version of Android 14, it can no longer be changed.

osman_007
Star II

I have the same thing, I really regret that I updated mine Rog phone 7 on Android 14, before everything was fantastically smooth and stable in the pubg mobile. In addition, I bought a second device Rog Phone 8 Pro and I already see complaints from users that there are also problems with triggers. I do not know what to do. If these problems are not fixed, I will sell both ROG smartphones and switch to Red Magic or Xiaomi, if there are no more stable gaming smartphones left, then I will look at camera phones

If you are looking for good performance for gaming, I highly recommend the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. It's also built for gaming and has a great camera with 100x zoom.