This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 7 5g issue

lookl79
Star I

Hi all, i bought my phone rog 7 in Jan 2024, i have this issue , at first i can log in5G when i bought, and recently i upgraded to the latest patch firmware. Then i realised at home , my rog 7 did not log into 5G but my other new phone vivo can log into 5G using my own simcard.

I have emailed to Asus local support and they have send me typical way to unlock the rog phone 7 5G which i already know and tried.

Is my phone is faulty???? but i do log on to 5G in some shopping mall area.

3 REPLIES 3

lookl79
Star I

My rog phone 7 never log to 5g at home and all the setting is correct . When I put in my third phone vivo the phone is in 5g. Is it the problem of android 14 or my rog phone 7 need to send for service . Sometimes in shopping mall I will get 5g.....

The Android 14 is full of bugs. Asus service center nor moderators over here take responsibilities at all. They don't want to accept the fact that android 14 is a mess ; So many others like you and I are suffering from so many bugs on android 14. There is nothing wrong with your phone ; If you have an access , reach out to your closest Asus service  center and ask for a downgrade to android 13 and your phone will run smoothly and flawlessly.

Alexandra001
Star I

It seems like your ROG Phone 7’s inability to connect to 5G at home, despite working in other areas, could be due to varying 5G coverage or potential issues with the recent firmware update. To address this, first, check your network settings to ensure 5G is enabled and properly configured. Try using a different SIM card to rule out issues with your current one. Restart your phone and reset network settings if needed, and consider a factory reset after backing up your data. Contact Asus support again, providing details about the ongoing issue, and ask if there are known problems with the latest firmware. Additionally, keep an eye out for any new updates that might resolve this issue. 

streameastguide.com