This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 7 Vs Rog 6 Vs Rog 5 Vs Rog 3 Speakers

waxy78611
Zen Master I

I am not a hardware expert but was wondering if anyone has an early opinion of the speakers of the rog phone 7? Rog 7 has a 5 magnet system, same as the Rog 6. The Rog 5 Had a 7 magnet system as did the Rog 3. Does this mean that the Rog 3 and Rog 5 speakers are better than the Rog 7 speakers? The bass on the Rog 6 was non existent & this may well be the case with the Rog 7 too. Would really appreciate any info/help with this subject. Thank you.

21 REPLIES 21

You can only write bull**bleep** and you still have not shown us any evidence toddler most dont agree with you 

@GTFreak64 wrote:

You can only write bull**bleep** and you still have not shown us any evidence toddler most dont agree with you 

The proof exists. Just look it up 

I got a question. Will my rog 5s brick even if I keep the surface temps at 25 and below and internal temps at 35 max. I use a literal fan and air con to cool it pretty effective 

Its hard to say as nobody knows the exact cause, however I am very confident in saying that the chances of it happening is much much lower if you keep the phone as cool as you mentioned.

Hopefully need at least another year from this device