This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join Our Special Giveaway Event and Stand a Chance to Win the ROG Phone 7

Panda_ASUS

Dear Fans,

We are thrilled to announce a special giveaway event where you have the opportunity to win the highly coveted ROG Phone 7! Not only that, but we also have other fantastic prizes up for grabs:

Prizes:

1. ROG Phone 7 devices (Two)
2. AeroActive Cooler 7 units (Two)

Special Prize:

Exclusive ROG Phone themed packs (Five)

To participate and increase your chances of winning, please complete the following tasks:

1. Take a photo of your ROG Phone and share it in the comments of this post. In your comment, explain why you love the ROG Phone and how it holds a special place in your heart.

2. Join the ROG Phone Forum by visiting the following link: 

https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/rog-hub/participating-in-the-giveaway-event-zentalk-comment-screenshot...

Please note that the deadline for participation in this giveaway event is June 30, 2023, CST 23:59. Make sure to complete the tasks before the mentioned deadline to be eligible for a chance to win one of the exciting prizes.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to get your hands on the ROG Phone 7 and other amazing rewards. Participate now and let us know why your favorite smartphone generation stands out from the rest!

Good luck to all participants!

[ UPDATE ][ July 3rd, 2023 ]

Winner Announcement:

We are pleased to announce the list of winners as follows:
MicrosoftTeams-image (134).png

Congratulations to the winner!

Our team will send an email to your inbox.

Please be on the lookout for an email at rogphone1230@gmail.com.

Thank you to all participants for taking part in the event!

15 REPLIES 15

jackSi5
Star I

ever since my mom bought my sister her first Asus phone for college back in like 2014-2016 I've always wanted one as well. after some time of dreaming I finally got THE Asus ROG phone 5!!!!! been using it ever since release and have been in love with Asus and even got me invested in it's country of origin, Taiwan so now I'm rooting for Republic of China's victory in the on going dispute with the PRC. anyways ASUS is definitely the face of Taiwan Tech. and also gimme that lucky 7

myASUS.jpg

waxy78611
Zen Master I

1000049086.jpg

 The Most Complete Phone!

I have owned the ROG series since 2019, starting off with the ROG Phone 2. At first I was quite skeptical, as ROG phones were new to the market however, after purchasing my ROG 2, I ended purchasing the ROG 3, 5 6 & now have the 7. I have owned majority of phone brands including Samsung, Apple, Huawei Sony, Xiaomi etc but nothing quite compares to the ROG. Why doesn't anything compare & why does this phone hold a special place on my heart?  Well, let's start with the beastly battery life.  Battery has been outstanding with all the ROG phones I've owned. The only phones I've ever owned in 15 Years within which I have never had to worry about battery life. Just incredible.  Speakers; simply outstanding. Nothing compares, nothing at all. Almost everyone who's heard me play multimedia with this phone always ask "is that a phone? Which phone is it? The speakers are amazing". Screen; ROG series were the first to adopt the high refresh rates. Along with the amazing touch response. Whether playing games or just using the phone as normal, the screens on all ROG phones have felt generations ahead of other phones. 

Other features which I commend: Dual WiFi, The super strong mobile data signal/reception which I compared with other manufacturer flagships, ROG WiFi & Network Antennas are generations ahead, I never lose signal & WiFi is always solid. Design;  Unique & intriguing in a good way, getting the attention of people around who again ask "what phone is that"?. Camera; Admittedly not the best, but, definitely good enough. Video recording is brilliant, super smooth. Photos with the correct lighting come out very good, considering this phone isn't a camera focused phone. Speed; Without a doubt the fastest & smoothest phones I've owned. The ROG series have never let me down. 

Of course, no phone is perfect, & some ROG phones have had their issues however, Developers have listened each & everytime & have regularly sent updates to address any issues. Hence why I am still a happy ROG phone owner. I can't see myself going back to any other phone manufacturer. 

If ASUS could add a 2K QHD+ Panel to their next ROG Phone, that will be the icing on the cake & will make an already amazing phone even better. 

All that to say, I currently have the New ROG Phone 7 (Pictured Next To Cooling Fan) & it's the best ROG Phone to date. I'm already looking forward to the ROG Phone 8 😆. Keep up the good work ASUS & please bring a 2K screen if you can squeeze it in to the next ROG Phone :hundred_points:.

Rog phone 2Rog phone 2

Hello,

I bought Rog phone 2 in 2019. It was massive performance improvement over my previous phones

In the photo (taken at 12-6-23) it looks in very bad shape well I got into a traffic accident. So as I fell from bike phone was in my thigh pocket and you can say it pretty much saved me. As I was stuck between Bike handle and seat it skid for several meters and a portion of me landed on phone which got rouged on road pavement and I was left with this. Thankfully i had minor scratches only. But it breaks my heart the phone was very solid build I never in my 3 and 1/2 years had any problems with the phone.

Not to mention I did a lot of gaming on this phone during Covid period it came in handy with my online classes and side courses I was doing with very low eye strain even after 9+ hours screen time (OfCourse without needing charger). When I go on 2-3 days trip I confidently used to go without charger and my friends would carry power banks hahaha.

Best thing I liked about this phone was even after 3 years performance was consistent like new one, and software was enough to fulfill my needs, any service or option I ever needed already was included in software (best software no bug)

Its sad that I had to lose my device which was with me during hard times of covid, good times in college, trips with family and friends, and during my long Sessons of gaming and recently in 2022 a lot of study. As a result i have been selected for my Masters in engineering in IIT Roorkee university.

I have been using my 8 year old secondary phone oppo f1 right now. Trying to pile up some cash to purchase Rog phone 7 🙂

Because this is the phone which gave me best software experience in past and still have all mighty 3.5 mm headphone jack I don't buy phones without headphone jack.

um

jackSi5
Star I

stan twice 😭😭