This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join here for a downgrade request to Android 13

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Apparently, many of us have been suffering from different issues like overheating , fps drop, what's app crashes , and so on, on Android 14 build no 70 for over 3 months now. 

We need to be heard everyone! Join us here and submit your issues. It's better if more of us tell them about these problems, so they react faster and realize that it's not just individual phones, we all have these problems.

@JimiK  @llfranco17ll @papyus @shxz 

I kindly ask you @Mattias_ASUS do sth for all of us. Ask dev team to give us an option to downgrade because none of these updates not only solve our issues but also it happens to cause us more issues.

Thanks.

75 REPLIES 75

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Jimi, Chrome is also behaving unormally on my phone it keeps crashing too. Can you please check whether it works fine on your phone or not ? 

Thanks

JimiK
Rising Star II

At least it works for me at the moment. I don't know if it's because of the update or what, but since then my mobile data has been low. Normally +300Mb but now I've only got 5-30Mb. My other phone doesn't have this problem.

Sam1991
Rising Star II

I'm losing my mind now. Its all because of the update . We shouldn't have updated our phone. Next time if we do update, ROG 7 become an active bomb that might goes off at any seconds. I gotta switch to my old Google pixel 2 I guess. 🤦

JimiK
Rising Star II

These Rog 7 phones cost 1000-1500€ new. Because of these updates, we can't even sell our phones to get money for new phones. We can't ask for any reasonable price for these because in the sales announcement the information "a game phone that you can't play and nothing else" is not a very attractive sales pitch.

Sam1991
Rising Star II

I really wish there was a way to downgrade and get rid of all these hectic issues.