This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join here for a downgrade request to Android 13

Sam1991
Rising Star II

Apparently, many of us have been suffering from different issues like overheating , fps drop, what's app crashes , and so on, on Android 14 build no 70 for over 3 months now. 

We need to be heard everyone! Join us here and submit your issues. It's better if more of us tell them about these problems, so they react faster and realize that it's not just individual phones, we all have these problems.

@JimiK  @llfranco17ll @papyus @shxz 

I kindly ask you @Mattias_ASUS do sth for all of us. Ask dev team to give us an option to downgrade because none of these updates not only solve our issues but also it happens to cause us more issues.

Thanks.

75 REPLIES 75

iswaraKITT
Star III

update: phone is warmer than usual... and this is during normal browsing of the internet, Facebook and nothing else...

the ambient temp is a bit hot... Malaysia is being hit with heatwave right now... does that effect the phones temps? even the cooler not lowering the temps by much

My phone is also overheating after the update 71. Please comment on the following link so the moderators see we are all having overheating issue.

https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/rog-phone-7/high-overheating-after-i-updated-to-build-71/td-p/424262

Akira58
Rising Star I

I will never buy an Asus phone ever again android 14 messed up my phone provide us a android downgrade file to android 13 damnt @Mattias_ASUS

llfranco17ll
Rising Star I

@Mattias_ASUS 

@Titan_ASUS 

I don't understand if they are paid to read our complaints and ignore us or if they are paid to help us solve the problem

All of us here are requesting the downgrade of the operating system from A14 to A13. 

Stop turning a blind eye and justify your salary by supporting consumers with their phone problems.

Akira58
Rising Star I

Asus intentionally break our phones with faulty updates so we upgrade to the newer model guess what Asus you lost another customer I'm going to red magic Asus phones are a joke provide us a **bleep** downgrade to android 13 file instead of remaining silent and ignoring us