This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High Latency True wireless headset when play games

Nerosx9
Star II

Hi, I bought ROG phone 7 Ultimate and ROG Cetra True Wireless Gaming headset. I connected the headset to my phone and had audio latency issues while gaming; while tasks such as listening to music or watching videos still operate very smoothly. I also enabled Low latency for games in Bluetooth settings and Gaming mode in Armouny Crate but the latency still did not improve. I have tried many different headphone models but the results are the same.I'm very annoyed by this situation when playing games. Hope Asus can fix this problem.

Screenshot_20231007-232017_ARMOURY_CRATE.png

Screenshot_20231007-231935_Settings.png

  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

excavation5
Rising Star II

Connect your headphones and go in the developers option there find the Bluetooth setings and change this option

1000238009.jpg

 check in google what is the best audio codec for low latency and gaming  and use it

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

excavation5
Rising Star II

Connect your headphones and go in the developers option there find the Bluetooth setings and change this option

1000238009.jpg

 check in google what is the best audio codec for low latency and gaming  and use it

Mattias_ASUS

Bluetooth latency is due to the limitations on Bluetooth and the way Bluetooth works, while it can get low it can't exactly match wired headphones.
As mentioned on the tip from @excavation5 that could be a good thing to try.