This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG 7 ultimate 33.0820.081.175 Wifi disconnect

ZT-01172712
Star II

After update the phone disconnects from the wifi network from time to time. Very often it does not connect to Wi-Fi even when on a perfect signal.

7 REPLIES 7

doktoralbonista
Star III

Same problem. Dont worry. Asus support always piss off ours problems. Same on my topic. Zero answer, phone at start has some bugs without fix. Never buy phone from this company again, firmware is totally thrash here. 

Jesp_r
Rising Star II

I have the same problem with WiFi. It is not stable, it does not have good reception and sometimes it disconnects in places where I have good coverage. A review by Asus is necessary.

Mattias_ASUS

Hello, I have sent the info to R&D, they will be checking the issue.

Mattias_ASUS

Hi!

I wonder if you could provide some more info regarding this.

1.- Update your phone to .188 and check if the issue persists.

2.- Which brand and model of router are you using?

3.- Does this issue still occur if you are connected to another router?

4.- What's your distance from the router? Are there any barrier or walls between you and the router?

5.- Are you on the 2.4G, 5G or 6G band?
6.- In which scenario does this happen? Watching a movie? Playing a game? listening to music? And in so which app?
7.- Do you get an X or a ? in your Wi-Fi icon? or there's nothing wrong and it just disconnects?

8.- Does this happen if another phone is connected to the same router?

9.- Could you please provide a log when this happens so the team can look for the issue? I'm writing the procedure to create the log down below, when you are done please feel free to send me a PM with the link.

Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).
1.  Open “Calculator APP”
2.  Enter “.19595+=”
3.  Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “Wi-Fi ”
4.  After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.
5.  Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".
6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.
Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)