This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 6d main camera not working

Jun2barroga
Star I

Does anyone here experienced that when they open the camera app it only shows black? As in total black. But when I tried video calls using messenger and WhatsApp the front camera works. I also tried installing camera app from playstore and the front cam works fine while the main camera is not working, showing black as the asus camera app did.

Is there any service center here in Kuwait? And do I have to pay for anything while my phone is under warranty?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2

Mattias_ASUS

I would recommend clearing the camera cache first, you can do this by long pressing the Camera app > App info > Storage & cache > Clear cache
Try this and let me know if it works 🙂

I have done this on more than one occasion Sir. I went to Asus support and do all the troubleshooting required. Clear cache and clear storage then restart. I even restore the phone to factory settings. None of which solve the problem. I am still facing with the issue. What can I do? I downloaded 3rd party app camera. The front cam works but the main cam is all black just like what the asus camera app show in which I will attach here. My phone is still under warranty. Can I send it to the service center? Another problem is Im here in Kuwait and the phone was bought in the Philippines. Should I send it back to the Philippines service center? Thanks in advance.