Yahmach0p
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello,
Which ROG 6 Version is being sold in US. Version A, B, or, C?
Will the packaging show the version?
8 REPLIES 8

keren_ASUS
Hello Yahmach0p,
The ROG 6 version sold in the USA is version C.
Thank you!

jajabinx35
Star III
What's the difference out of curiosity? And what version does UK have.

Yahmach0p
Star I
Well that is disappointing to hear the US gets version C and not version A.
Was there a reason why the US could not get version A?
Version A supports more bands.
In the future I suggest less versions as this creates more confusion for the buyer.
Thanks.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Bands authorized in one country but prohibited in another are no longer relevant in 2022, there is no longer any technical or legal reason not to make a single international version.
Maybe Asus (and many others) think users don't travel
More certainly, the request to make a restrained version would come from the telephone operators that this will not surprise me, and perhaps from the manufacturers to limit the impact of the parallel market.
In companies, international salespeople are the most impacted, before 2015 there were only 2 world sectors and 2 phones, now we find full band phones but they still have 2 phones because they want to keep their Iphone 🙂

Otherwise, your suggestion is already made for the Rog6, of 5 versions of the rog5 there are only 3 versions left, on the other hand I have not checked if it covers as many countries or if it is not distributed in regions of the world.