This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your SOT with the ROG6?

PhenomFX
Star III
Been trying to figure out if the battery life is good, it seems to be very good but i would like to know what other users getting(of course, each of us use the phone differently with different mobile signal strength, but that could paint a picture of the overall performance of the battery).

screenshot-20220809-115049-gsam-battery-monitor.jpg
That was mine of the second day of use.
*That's with constant 165hz, no Auto mode.
48 REPLIES 48

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
iAmPhilo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/225553#Comment_225553

Do you actually own a Fold 3. Because I've used it for nearly a year now. Are we back to assuming again?

The OnePlus 9 Pro did go shit after the update to 12, I can't deny that. But it was decent before then.

Lol, thats just a bad reason. Rog 3 battery life is shit due to a buggy software during release, the same point can be applied to Rog 6 since its new and only been released and like you mentioned 'software' problem.

So since GSMarena has done both battery test during the release date, its a fair comparison and the battery life is basically identical on both. So I don't see your 3.5x uptime which is outrageous claim lol.

I don't know but literally your points you mention really backfire on yourself.

View post
If you deny that samsung has bloated phones you are disqualified from any discussion about anything software related on any android phones period. Samsung being bloated is even something casual users with next to no experience know. The fact you're unaware of the excessive bloatware on samsung phones is pretty much difinitive proof that you have absolutely no clue about whats going on on your phone.
Oneplus has been a shtshow for a long time, tech savy people like me knew about it for a long time, it's first recently that even common reviewers finally realized, even tho its years to late now.
Again, learn to read, it's not due to buggy software, it's due to the external modem being on all the time, it's techncially a hardware thing. I know you're not tech savy but common.
Basicially identical? Wat
+25% longer playback life on Rog3, almost identical. Guess you consider your fold 3 to have almost identical battery to the Rog6 then by your logic. Again disregarding all information and the moto, because it doesnt suit your bs opinion.
I find your lack of objective reading quite dissturbing.

iAmPhilo
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/225555#Comment_225555

If you deny that samsung has bloated phones you are disqualified from any discussion about anything software related on any android phones period. Samsung being bloated is even something casual users with next to no experience know. The fact you're unaware of the excessive bloatware on samsung phones is pretty much difinitive proof that you have absolutely no clue about whats going on on your phone.

Oneplus has been a shtshow for a long time, tech savy people like me knew about it for a long time, it's first recently that even common reviewers finally realized, even tho its years to late now.

Again, learn to read, it's not due to buggy software, it's due to the external modem being on all the time, it's techncially a hardware thing. I know you're not tech savy but common.

Basicially identical? Wat

+25% longer playback life on Rog3, almost identical. Guess you consider your fold 3 to have almost identical battery to the Rog6 then by your logic. Again disregarding all information and the moto, because it doesnt suit your bs opinion.

I find your lack of objective reading quite dissturbing.

View post
Bloatware what, the Samsung device actually needs these 'bloatware' that is your opinion. The phone is literally a folded phone so it needs these extra software. Go on and tell me what bloatware than the Facebook and Netflix which can be unistalled.
Your opinion = "tech savy people like me knew " - Of course reviewers are realizing, the device they're putting out are literally the same now, just the camera and the shitty move to Color OS as well.
The modem was turn off by software right? It was fixed by software right to turn it off yeah? Are you saying everyone opened up there device to switch it off. xD Funny dude. Since it was switched on due to software when it shouldn't be, its a software problem. You really need to go back and think what you're typing.
"+25% longer playback life on Rog3, almost identical. Guess you consider your fold 3 to have almost identical battery to the Rog6 then by your logic. Again disregarding all information and the moto, because it doesnt suit your bs opinion.
I find your lack of objective reading quite dissturbing."
That last comment is basically yourself. You're literally trying to misinform and distort fact. You mf actually trying to use a 60hz battery life to compare. Actually funny how showcases your personality. Actually twisted to try to distort facts. Only thing is better is the modem, which talk time is higher. But 25% bettery battery on video playback, DUH its on 60hz. Bad reading comphension xD? another ironic fail comeback - bet you'll have another excuse ready 'oh i misread or looked wrong' 😄
gsmarena-395-2.jpg
gsmarena-395.jpg
gsmarena-371.jpg

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
sigh
You:
That last comment is basically yourself. You're literally trying to misinform and distort fact. You mf actually trying to use a 60hz battery life to compare. Actually funny how showcases your personality. Actually twisted to try to distort facts. Only thing is better is the modem, which talk time is higher. But 25% bettery battery on video playback, DUH its on 60hz. Bad reading comphension xD? another ironic fail comeback - bet you'll have another excuse ready 'oh i misread or looked wrong' 😄
Gsmarena Rog 6 review:
As a reminder, in accordance with our battery testing protocol, this result was achieved by doing the video playback test at 60Hz, whereas web testing was done at the highest possible 165Hz. Dropping down that particular test to 60Hz results in a web browser endurance of 18:53 hours - a nice uptick, but not huge in the grand scheme of things.
Now that we have established your inability to process information properly I'd like to move on, for my and your own sake, it's clear that I'm saving you from yourself at this point, since you're constantly embarresing yourself and don't seem to want to stop until you get crowned as the clown of the forum.

iAmPhilo
Star III
Danishblunt

sigh

You:

Gsmarena Rog 6 review:

As a reminder, in accordance with our battery testing protocol, this result was achieved by doing the video playback test at 60Hz, whereas web testing was done at the highest possible 165Hz. Dropping down that particular test to 60Hz results in a web browser endurance of 18:53 hours - a nice uptick, but not huge in the grand scheme of things.

Now that we have established your inability to process information properly I'd like to move on, for my and your own sake, it's clear that I'm saving you from yourself at this point, since you're constantly embarresing yourself and don't seem to want to stop until you get crowned as the clown of the forum.

View post
Okay i agree i fucked up there and was wrong. But atleast i can take it right? Unlike someone. Who still cant proof your so called 3.5x uptime which is actually misinformation.
EDIT: Also the web browsing. 144hz vs 165hz on a smaller screen. Only on 60hz it came close to the Rog 6 in terms of battery. So, so much for better battery life in this area right.

iAmPhilo
Star III
Danishblunt

sigh

You:

Gsmarena Rog 6 review:

View post
Also the web browsing. 144hz vs 165hz on a smaller screen. Only on 60hz it came close to the Rog 6 in terms of battery. So, so much for better battery life in this area right.