This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

themes store

this will be two questions regarding the same.
when will "diablo immortal" theme be available for rog phone 6 pro, on the store?
why I see only free themes on the store? is there a country limitations on themes purchasing? I had the same issue with my old rog phone 5.
4 REPLIES 4

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
No hope for that
Diamblo immortal theme exclusive to ROG 6 Diablo Immortal Special Edition

FunBike31
Community Legend I
EldarBerserker

this will be two questions regarding the same.

when will "diablo immortal" theme be available for rog phone 6 pro, on the store?

why I see only free themes on the store? is there a country limitations on themes purchasing? I had the same issue with my old rog phone 5.

themes store
When you see a manufacturer from any sector offering the pack of an exclusive model for a standard model, the chickens will have teeth.
I'm doubtful how one can ask a question like this, it only takes one thought to get the answer, search a little, you should find which one.

For paid themes, as it would never occur to me to look for and/or pay for a theme, that on the other hand I am not able to answer
A question, did you change the motherboard of the rog 5 after a breakdown.

FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/66358/themes-store

When you see a manufacturer from any sector offering the pack of an exclusive model for a standard model, the chickens will have teeth.

I'm doubtful how one can ask a question like this, it only takes one thought to get the answer, search a little, you should find which one.

For paid themes, as it would never occur to me to look for and/or pay for a theme, that on the other hand I am not able to answer

A question, did you change the motherboard of the rog 5 after a breakdown.

View post
after I asked the question about diablo theme pack, I realized it was a dumb question.
I changed the board of the rog 5, after I dropped it and lost sim, fingerprint and air triggers.

and about the themes purchase, I've seen some screenshots showing better looking themes than the free ones

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.