This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly full bass/crackling overpowered/ hitting volume up bass dissapears only left instruments

DeLLiAnO
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 6 16/512
Firmware Version: 32.2810.2208.160
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: 3th time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Happening in advertising movie, using chrome browser
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Saw a advertise movie in chrome webbrowser, bass was suddenly at full volume and cracking (sound setting on dynamic, maybe at 30% volume)
Lowering sound didn't help, changing sound profile to , dynamic, movie,game.. didn't help.
Hitting volume to the max, bass dissapeared completly, and had only full treble, hearing every instrument harder/ prioriteitsing.
Its like the soundchip is trying to detect when to give its nice bass sound, it will boost it up to 100% (even on low volume) and when raising the volume at max, the soundchip thinks to balance everything by lowering the bass, the bass is removed, and only full details of instruments,sounds etc goes in full detail on foreground

95 REPLIES 95

DeLLiAnO
Rising Star I
@Mattias_ASUS
Bass going bad crackling with this song on 46-47 seconds youtube video. Go to youtube and put after com /Rfekz9oS35s
Every bass goes crackling, sounds like i put the equaliser set it on max bass+boost on 56seconds. Go to youtube and put after com /DiqwiIYvZQs
Same over here at 38-39 seconds. Go to youtube and put after com /rNiVbl9zpr8

PhenomFX
Star III
Is the new update ,195, fixes the audio issue?
I've tested that, but it all the same, though it said to contain some Audio optimizations.

DeLLiAnO
Rising Star I
Version WW-32.2810.2209.195
3. Optimize sound experience.
This update has the same bug in bass/sound! Its still like if you have some bass, rog phone wants to give it some punch/boost/special effect, and its like equalizer from bass is set to full max. It doesnt matter how low your volume is.
Instead of optimizing, give update with FIXED sound bug.
Im a music lover, and rog 2 was for me tha bomb! But with rog 6 its like subwoofer pressing it through mono speakers

Mattias_ASUS
DeLLiAnO

Version WW-32.2810.2209.195

3. Optimize sound experience.

This update has the same bug in bass/sound! Its still like if you have some bass, rog phone wants to give it some punch/boost/special effect, and its like equalizer from bass is set to full max. It doesnt matter how low your volume is.

Instead of optimizing, give update with FIXED sound bug.

Im a music lover, and rog 2 was for me tha bomb! But with rog 6 its like subwoofer pressing it through mono speakers

View post
The update was provably in works before this, also issues like this might be hard to recreate which takes more time, I, for example, can't recreate the issue at all.
But the R&D Team is working on it.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mattias_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/230923#Comment_230923

The update was provably in works before this, also issues like this might be hard to recreate which takes more time, I, for example, can't recreate the issue at all.

But the R&D Team is working on it.

View post
Did you check his videos?
I tried it on 2 different Rog6 phones and both had extreme popping like he is describing.