This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RogPhone6 and the Tessen

kronyk898
Star I

wondering what is the way to enable the keymapping option in game widget(game bar, armory  crate) to where i can save and move binds like how the kunai functions and interacts with the device considering you dont sell the kunai anymore and now that mine finally broke i got the tessen hoping for the same or at least similar features but nope any xbox controller could have done exactly the same, and before anyone points out, i know there is 3rd party software that i can use for this specific problem but i want to specifically use a feature of the phone that keyboards and the kunai map to(yes if you connect a kunai and a keyboard you can assign binds to anywhere on the screen from the keyboard) thank you all for time and effort and look forward to hearing back from someone soon!

8 REPLIES 8

Octopus panda or mantis but you can't use controller WITH touch, one or other if your holding down on stick and touch screen it will stop the input 

楊_
Rising Star II

It's a huge joke that the system can't recognize its own brand of devices, something I've never encountered when buying other brands.

Yes friend, Asus is definitely a low quality, high cost brand, the kunai were horrible, I bought 2 kunai and both had random disconnection problems after just hours of use. I bought the tessen thinking that it would have a better connection and compatibility than third-party controls but it was a serious mistake. The tessen seems fragile, I don't think it will last long, the technical support is horrible, in this forum they never gave a solution to the kunai problem and they don't have support for their own brand products either. The Ganesir gallileo g8 control costs 70% less than a tessen and works 1000% better. (if you connect tessen you lose the possibility of using the audio through the side port that the rog phones come with).

楊_
Rising Star II

It’s truly surprising! GameSir allows button mapping, but the ROG Tessen doesn’t, and it’s even more expensive. Considering using a POCO PHONE with a GameSir controller seems like a smart move—you’ll save money and get more complete functionality.
By the way, Asus still hasn’t provided an official boot unlock tools to users… It feels like spending more money but getting fewer features.