waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 6
Firmware Version: .220 latest
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: all day everyday
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
2 weeks since the crappy .220 update and still no fix, speakers are extremely trash now.. one has lower volume than the other, no more bass. Utter crap. And yes, 2 weeks later, not a single fix has been released, no updates from the mods either. Wtf is going on..?
8 REPLIES 8

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
They released Rog6 batman and diablo edition knowing full well they will be obsolete after literally 2-3months. ASUS dont give a fk anymore.

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

They released Rog6 batman and diablo edition knowing full well they will be obsolete after literally 2-3months. ASUS dont give a fk anymore.

View post
Yep I saw that, Vivo x90 pro plus was released last week with the 8 gen 2, same time as the diablo crappy tat Rog phone.
They are absolutely useless. I'm glad to see people going the direction of lawsuits with these incompetent con artist scum bags Asus. There's no other way to get through to them. Thieves and liars, nothing more

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
waxy78611

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/239263#Comment_239263

Yep I saw that, Vivo x90 pro plus was released last week with the 8 gen 2, same time as the diablo crappy tat Rog phone.

They are absolutely useless. I'm glad to see people going the direction of lawsuits with these incompetent con artist scum bags Asus. There's no other way to get through to them. Thieves and liars, nothing more

View post
Sony leaks states that the Sony 1 V not only uses material to make sure it can sustain the gen2 passively but the camera will be upgraded to top tier level and speakers will surpass the Rog5 on release. it will be a pricy phone but damn, literally no compromise, huge battery, SD card reader, wirless charging, headphone jack etc.
So if leaks are true, I dont give a fk if I have to drop 1.6kUSD, if I get a true no compromise phone I'll gladly do that. ASUS died to me when they revealed how anti consumer they have gotten.

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/239269#Comment_239269

Sony leaks states that the Sony 1 V not only uses material to make sure it can sustain the gen2 passively but the camera will be upgraded to top tier level and speakers will surpass the Rog5 on release. it will be a pricy phone but damn, literally no compromise, huge battery, SD card reader, wirless charging, headphone jack etc.

So if leaks are true, I dont give a fk if I have to drop 1.6kUSD, if I get a true no compromise phone I'll gladly do that. ASUS died to me when they revealed how anti consumer they have gotten.

View post
This phone sounds like a dream phone! If the specs are what you've mentioned, I won't hesitate to buy it either. Sony are Sony, amazing track record of amazing products. Japanese stuff is almost always top notch. Taiwanese unfortunately as you know is becoming a joke. Fingers crossed China takes over Taiwan soon, gets rid of the useless thieves within the Asus staff & does a full conversion to Chinese 😎😎
The mods read these threads & still choose not to reply, it's been over 2 weeks since this speaker issue & no update from these tramps at all. They're not bothered that people's phones are basically ruined. Complete utter shi* bags