This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"App drawer" search to "play store" issue.

Blackemcqos
Star I

1) ROG_Phone6

2) Your system is up-to-date

3) not rooted

4) constant

5) App drawer - Playstore

When I search something in app drawer and I select (search in app store) when I don't have the app. It constantly changes what I searched.

Example.

Go to app drawer search "GTA" (or any other app you do not have installed, so the option to search in Playstore  comes up)

This button is suppose to search "GTA" in Playstore and take me to Playstore search section.

How ever what happens is, instead, I am taken to Playstore and search bar says something completely different than "GTA".  (or anything else I search)

Usually keeps going back to one word several times and when I use the play store app manually by going in to play store and searching" GTA" . It works as it should without a problem. And by searching something else manually sometimes changes what the app drawer search directs u to.

Check photos. 

4 REPLIES 4

Blackemcqos
Star I

Screenshot_20230204-212356_ASUS_Launcher.jpg

Screenshot_20230204-212359_Google_Play_Store.jpg

Mansi_ASUS

Hey @Blackemcqos,

I have reported the issue to the R&D team. However, I wanted to clarify when did you first notice this issue? Was it after an update?

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.