This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data and no voicemail notification followed by bootloop

Emsodo
Star III

Today (3/19/24) I went to check my phone and found I had received an awaited for text message and had 2 notifications stating the carrier had turned off mobile data and voice mail to my phone. When I checked with carrier (AT&T) they said they showed no changes in service. So I restarted my phone to see if that would help, now my phone goes to homescreen runs for a few seconds then resets and does it over and over again until it goes into airplane mode or says I can retry Android or factory reset. The phone goes into this fit when any form of data is active (mobile data or wifi). 

ASUS ROG Phone 6 Pro

Android version 14

Build number WW_34.0210.0210.24

20 REPLIES 20

Is the ROG phone 6 pro getting a fix? I see other phones have, but no one seems to be responding, does this mean it's not getting one?

We are now another week into the issue, has there been any progress? Do you need more logs or anything? I have had to factory reset my phone 3 times now, just for the issue to come again at a random chance. Twice was while scrolling through the YouTube app.

SillehMermaid
Star II

No... From what I've seen the 7 and 8 are also having the same issues...

Mattias_ASUS

Hi everyone.

An update will start rolling out this week for the ROG Phone 6 adressing this issue

I am on my 10th reset ... Thank you for the update, I may just cry happy tears.