This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data and no voicemail notification followed by bootloop

Emsodo
Star III

Today (3/19/24) I went to check my phone and found I had received an awaited for text message and had 2 notifications stating the carrier had turned off mobile data and voice mail to my phone. When I checked with carrier (AT&T) they said they showed no changes in service. So I restarted my phone to see if that would help, now my phone goes to homescreen runs for a few seconds then resets and does it over and over again until it goes into airplane mode or says I can retry Android or factory reset. The phone goes into this fit when any form of data is active (mobile data or wifi). 

ASUS ROG Phone 6 Pro

Android version 14

Build number WW_34.0210.0210.24

20 REPLIES 20

IamCrossled
Star I

This is also happens to me. 
I have the Rog 6 Batman series phone. 
Android 14, Seems like the issue starts when communication(mobile) is loss. Last time I reformatted my phone,  the restart of the os will only occur when establishing a network connection, so turn off mobile data and wifi. Went a couple weeks with the phone functioning, but now the issue occurred again. Second time, this is crazy! I have to completely set up my phone again, and the authentication tools, don't even get me started. I was hopeful looking to upgrade to the 9 when it comes out, but this is putting a hindrance on my decision.  

Issue happens when I'm at my work place and have trouble reaching the AT&T towers. Seems like maybe an air upgrade tries to occur, but due to connection doesn't fully install and then goes into this booting loop when network activity attempts to connect again, and then reboots. You can turn off all network components and run the phone with that option to restore os, but this is the only fix and also the sentence above is speculation, not sure about an air update occurring, but only thing that would make sense why this peroidically is happening.