This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile manager... cleanup cache...

TheJoker
Star I

i have rog phone 5 last time... scan cache the clean button is working... there is an animation going when it is clearing apps cache... but after the update clean button does not doing anything... 

then i upgrade to rog phone 6... out of the box... clean cache is also doing nothing... after several updates still doing nothing...

it is december 2023 with the latest updates... clean cache still doing nothing... hope it fix... thanks...

2 REPLIES 2

Mattias_ASUS

Hello!

Could you please share a screen video of what's happening? 🙂

TheJoker
Star I

in mobile manager... you click cleanup... then click scan... it will scanned all apps that can be cleanup... but when you click clean it will just go back to the previous screen doing nothing... then when you click scan again all apps that can be clean still there... in ROG 5... before the updates... there is an animations going on swipping to the right one by one the apps that cleaned... but with the latest updates with ROG 5... does nothing... then in ROG 6... out of the box and with latest updates... CLEANUP does nothing... as you can see on the pic below... those apps should do animation slowly swipping to right after you click CLEAN button... but instead it goes back to the previious screen doing nothing... i don't know why but i cannot screen record this steps from ROG 6... but i can screen record up until before i click SCAN button... but when after i clicke SCAN button and then stop recording it will failed... hopefully i manage to explain it better this time... thanks...

b2722331-384a-4483-ab41-aa522dae4bef.jpg