Ashenae
Star II
Model Name: ROG Phone 6 Pro
Firmware Version: 32.2810.2209.197
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Steady
========================================
Hello all,
I got my phone on Friday (October 7th, 2022) and noticed that I couldn't use Wi-Fi Calling. This was immediately apparent because I live in the middle of nowhere and we just don't get any mobile signal. I thought this was some kind of error and upon researching online decided to take it to the TMobile store to verify that everything was properly unlocked. They said it was and that it was something on Asus's end. After talking with TWO Asus agents and trying to download firmware, the second finally said they had just realized that this phone in particular doesn't have the HARDWARE TO SUPPORT Wi-Fi Calling.
Someone, please tell me that isn't the case. I am at an ABSOLUTE loss that a $1300 PHONE doesn't come with Wi-Fi Calling. That is such a basic function and so important for rural people like me. Without this function, this phone is just unusable.
11 REPLIES 11

Mattias_ASUS
Hello!
Sorry for the late reply, done a little digging, and T-Mobile does not support WiFi Calling on our devices.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.