Chieciao
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The combination of Kunai 3 Gamepad + Aeroactive cooler 6 really makes caught my attention on this one (without the need of aftermarket cooler with cable/enough room for cooling + gamepad)
How's everyone's experience so far in using Rog Phone 6? I have this phone and rm7 in mind (Mainly focus on playing Genshin at highest quality with the slightest throttling issue)
Has anyone tried Android 10's desktop mode for this phone as well (which i assume android 12 ver still has this feature)? How's it for you?
Also, should I go for US version or Global Version? I'm not sure how much difference it is to get a US version phone / global vesion asus rog phone 6 if I'm playing in US, will it make major impact on Genshin Impact gaming experience? Thanks to anyone who are responding to this!

10 REPLIES 10

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Wait for Rog6D and see if it improves on all the faults of the Rog6 original. Otherwise wait for sonys gaming phone or get the RM7 if you cant wait.
The Rog6 is riddles with bugs and glitches and will very likely fail in 1-2years time.
While the RM7 isnt exacly bug free itself, at least it doesnt have game breaking glitches.

Chieciao
Star I
Danishblunt

Wait for Rog6D and see if it improves on all the faults of the Rog6 original. Otherwise wait for sonys gaming phone or get the RM7 if you cant wait.

The Rog6 is riddles with bugs and glitches and will very likely fail in 1-2years time.

While the RM7 isnt exacly bug free itself, at least it doesnt have game breaking glitches.

View post
Sorry i'm still a bit unfamiliar with phones until i stumbled on this asus rog phone 6 in google. Is the sony gaming phone you're talking about — Sony Xperia (newer version)?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Chieciao

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227506#Comment_227506

Sorry i'm still a bit unfamiliar with phones until i stumbled on this asus rog phone 6 in google. Is the sony gaming phone you're talking about — Sony Xperia (newer version)?

View post
its not yet released, they only teased it. The Rog5 section should give you an idea what a mess these new Rog phones are. As far as Genshin is concerned it runs to this date the best on Lenovo Y90/RM7.

Chieciao
Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/227507#Comment_227507

its not yet released, they only teased it. The Rog5 section should give you an idea what a mess these new Rog phones are. As far as Genshin is concerned it runs to this date the best on Lenovo Y90/RM7.

View post
Oh dang, saw that you warned people about it there too, I guess I'll check out other phones for now since Aethersx2 dev recommended me to stick with SD chips for ps2 emulation. Dang sad though, gotta admit the design to make rog 6 like a portable console with kunai3+cooler6 is attractive haha