Wessel
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 6
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I recently bought a ROG phone 6, as an upgrade to my ROG phone 3.
With ky ROG phone 3 I had bought a kunai 3.
Is it possible to just buy the ROG phone 6 kunai case, so I do not have to rebuy the entire kunai controller?
4 REPLIES 4

rogeriskira
Rising Star I
Just saw this. I didn't notice there was another thread on this and created my own. I too want an answer to this. I also had the ROG PHONE 3 with the ROG KUNAIS 3 but can't find the bumper anywhere to purchase. It's just a bumper I need and I'm not going to buy another set just because they aren't selling the bumper.

Please sell just the bumper please. You guys did it for the ROG PHONE 5!

Wessel
Star II
I also e-mailed this to Asus support, they sent the following reply (translated from Dutch):
"I cannot guarantee if you can find a case or if this gamepad will work.
We do not have individual parts for sale, you could possibly see if you can order the part via the website/shop below.
http://www[.]asusparts[.]eu
Otherwise I can only advise you to contact the store of purchase about this.
Please note that this webshop is separate from Asus itself, this is an external company that sells Asus parts."

So there is not an official solution to this, sadly

rogeriskira
Rising Star I
Checked the website and couldn't find the bumper case. Damn..

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.