cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kamera depan asus rog phone 6 saya tidak berfungsi

N_Jieb
Star I

Saya mengalami camera hp asus rog phone 6 saya tidak bisa digunakan 

Buat video call diapp seperti wa line mesengger tidak muncul gambar dan berhenti sendiri

Tapi anehnya kalo buat video call di app telegram bisa 

Buat foto selfi diapp kamera bawaan tombol alih kameranya hilang 

Mohon pihak asus benar2 menangasi kasus ini soalny ini dah terjadi lama dan tak ada solusi

Ini hp premium kok bisa2ny tidak bisa menyelesaikan masalahnya segera mungkin

Tolong yg ada solusi bisa share cara mengatasinya

Terimakasih

4 REPLIES 4

Mattias_ASUS

Hello @N_Jieb 

Please write in English so that other users can join in the conversation.

Regarding your issue, I recommend you contacting your closest ASUS Service Center so that they can take a look at it.
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location/

samudra
Star I

ah thx god matias u'r here im searching for you,my rog 6 have an issue to with the camera,after the lastest update the black screen error after opening the camera has been solved,but it has a new problem now,my back camera just downgrade its quality,like always bluring even when i clean the lens,or clean up the cache and im surely that this is the camera error because even when im using another app camera like instagram camera or whatsapp camera,the quality still the same its bluring,hope you solved this prob quickly because i need the camera for scanning the barcode

Hi @samudra!
I don't think I've heard this before, does it happen with all the lenses or just one? You can do a SMMI test by typing ".12345+=" and in there you can select "Single Test" and test out the camera modules.

If it still shows the camera being blurry then I would recommend you to reach out to your closest ASUS Service Center

samudra
Star I

thx for u'r reply,i'm following u'r instruction matias about SMMI test then i start to test my camera (front and rear) but the test said "something is wrong with front camera 1 test" then what should i do next?