Nadzi
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Good day
I would like to buy an asus rog phone 6, but I am interested in one thing before buying.
Can you write and test if your asus rog phone 6 has a purple or green tinge in the dark at low brightness???
9 REPLIES 9

Taskman
Star III
I don't have green tint but on lowest brightness, even with "extra dim" it's considerably brighter than any other phone I have or have used. Still I rather have that than green tint as I read a lot in the evening

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Taskman

I don't have green tint but on lowest brightness, even with "extra dim" it's considerably brighter than any other phone I have or have used. Still I rather have that than green tint as I read a lot in the evening

View post
exacly my point. I prefer having green tint because that way I can decide, rather than the phone not letting me putting the brightness lower. I think letting the user decide between green tint or blinding brightness is better than just saying, NOPE you get high brightness on "minimum" brightness.

Nadzi
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/229670#Comment_229670

exacly my point. I prefer having green tint because that way I can decide, rather than the phone not letting me putting the brightness lower. I think letting the user decide between green tint or blinding brightness is better than just saying, NOPE you get high brightness on "minimum" brightness.

View post
But all other phones also have low brightness and no green tint.

But I am determined to go to 6D, so I pray to God that the phone works like other smartphones

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Nadzi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/229729#Comment_229729

But all other phones also have low brightness and no green tint.

But I am determined to go to 6D, so I pray to God that the phone works like other smartphones

View post
No, if you have a samsung panel its either green tint or high low brightness. There is no in between, this is one of the things people with OLED have to deal with. The Rog2 and Rog3 had a red tint, with actually was really nice because on low brightness it was basicially a hardware night mode 🤣

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.