This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging fast even when steady is slected

CHOOZR
Zen Master I

Just noticed, my phone charges up very quickly even though I set the battery charging to ultra steady. It keeps showing 65w upon plugging in.

14 REPLIES 14

CHOOZR
Zen Master I

any update? @Mattias_ASUS 

Mattias_ASUS

Hi!
The team checked your log and it has come up with the following conclusion:
During the log, the phone seemed to be connected and disconnected from the charging cable a couple of times and every time it started the steady charging as normal, which decreases while charging for a longer while.

The double lighting icon that appears is because of the adapter's maximum charging capacity, not the current charging wattage, so charging with steady charging will not change the icon.

CHOOZR
Zen Master I

Hi @Mattias_ASUS why would that happen? My USBC is plugged in proper and left as is, why would the phone thinks it plugged and un plugged. Is this a software logic issue?

CHOOZR
Zen Master I

so what can be done? is this a phone, cable, charger or software issue? While ,i know my cable is not the original one cause that has spoilt already so i just use a generic c-c cable. I plugged in and stayed there. Now the software log is reading multiple charging that goes on and off. It cant be you're just telling me that the team found this problem and stop there.

Thats like going to a car mechanic shop and he tells you. oh ya, your car has oil leak and he stops there with nothing done or even a solution provided to help you. @Mattias_ASUS 

Mattias_ASUS

Have you tried testing a different cable? Because since you mentioned the cable was connected all the time then some kind of disconnection is happening.
Please let me know if the result is the same