This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can t answer calls

Romisori2224
Star I

I have android 13 on a rog 6 phone , and when i recive a call i can t answer it, just close the call it dosen t work the slide to the right only on the left side, the touch screen works fine in all app, alarm i can stop it, and it is on the right side i have to slide to the right to stop the alarm and it is working , but when i recive a call the cursor dose not movbe to tha right only left😁

2 REPLIES 2

krish8323
Star II

after the new update recently, such issues ahve come up... i am forwarding you mine issue..

hello,
I generally use apple or samsuing products, recently i purchased asus laptop which has double screen, i am forgetting it name, i brought that from US and was amazed by its performance, hence i needed a device for gaming and youtube video listening while leisure time or bedtime. so i  decided to purchase ASUS rog 5s. phone was really good and wa happy till last update came,after the update, the very next day my shutdown while i was working and restarted by ios own and after that my wifi and hotspot stopped working, i posted this issue on zentalks forum too and they stated that i should go to service centre for it, due to rakshabandhan i was busy as my business is of sweets and bakery.... i told them that i will send it after rakshabandhan... and on 2 or 3 september while i was playing game my shut down and never started again.... the phone became dead and non responsive.... i have send that to ASUS centre but now they are saying that they might have to change mother board which will cost loads..... Sir or maam, you can get my phone to yourself and see that my phone is as good as new, i have never ever carried it outside coz the purpose i got it for was only gaming and Youtube videos which i do in my leisure time, phone hasnt ever being exposed to heat or outside temprature even, my phone hasnt being used for even attending calls.... how can a motherboard of such thing get damaged when its only on bed.... i sounds ridiculous to me and as the Asus centre guys is saying that make me feel its a way of making money.... If my phone is treated properly i will reach consumer forum for this too.... I have even seen on your forurm that similar issues have being faced by many others.... I dint expected Asus to be such a brand dear.... really shocked to see and hear... its pathetic experience for me.... i have got number of phones changed by apple and samsung if they have issues.... i am a very tech loving person.... i use iphone 1 pro max and samsung s23 ultra.... i feel you guys are fair toward consumers if you deal them this way... i am attaching copy of invoice and also copy of centre that provide me receipt in lucknow

Mattias_ASUS

Hi @Romisori2224 

I wonder if you could share a screen recording and a log when that happens, that way I can send it to the R&D team so they can see what's going on.

I'm writing the steps down below, when you are done feel free to send me a PM so I can forward the information to the team.

Please follow the below steps to enable the built-in log tool (Bug reporter).
1.  Open “Calculator APP”
2.  Enter “.19595+=”
3.  Select the Log type according to the type of issue you want to capture. “General cases” will work for most issues.
4.  After your selection the log tool will exit so you can duplicate the issue or wait for it to happen. Try to use the screen recorder to show your issue when possible. If you can't screen record your issue, then please take a screenshot right after the issue has occurred (as a timestamp) so we know where to look in the log.
5.  Navigate back to the log tool via calculator and Tap "FINISH AND SHARE".
6. It takes several minutes for the log to generate. You can exit and do other stuff in the meantime. A silent notification will tell you once the process is done. Tap the notification and then the share button to upload the file to Google Drive and share the link with a moderator. Just make sure to change the permission first so that everyone with the link has permission to view it.
Note: When you're no longer planning on logging your device, enter “.09595+=” in the calculator and the log tool will stop as well as deleting all stored log files. Make sure to share via calculator. The files found in internal storage -> asus_log are not the correct files (they are only 1.2kb)