Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After updating to Android 14 ...

moti7o
Star II

Model name: Rog phone 6, 12/256

Firmware: WW_34.0210.0210.241

After updating to Android 14.

- While charging, the LED on the front panel glows bright red all the time and turns green only when it reaches 100%. When I change the charging limit to 90%, it stays red when the charging reaches 90% - this function worked properly before updating to Android 14 and the LED was green when the limit was set to 90% and the charging reached 90%.

- The audio creator window is scaled incorrectly and the last button is not fully visible. On Android 13, all the buttons fit into the window and it looked much better. The second thing is that profiles for different headphone models have disappeared, there were several of them on Android 13. There's only one left for Android 14.

- I also found one option in the battery settings that was not translated into Polish. It doesn't look good.

Please fix all this in the next update.

9 REPLIES 9

Ruddy1
Star II

After update to android 14, can't type using the macros like in the picture. Please fix it

1000152778.jpg

moti7o
Star II

My camera just recently died. The fingerprint reader also stops working. I'm sending it to the service center. It's unacceptable what happens to a phone for too much money! My second nine-year-old Xiaomi phone is completely functional and is used all the time!

gabrielornaque6
Star II

Por favor si encuentran como bajar de versión 14 a 13 compartan el dato esta actualización 14 me va fatal en los juegos

gabrielornaque6
Star II

Please, I have problems with A14. If you get to find out how to get off for A13, share it, the games are terrible for me

moti7o
Star II

When my camera started failing and my fingerprint stopped working properly, I checked to see if I was still under warranty and sent my phone to Asus service. After a week, they sent it back to me with a replaced motherboard. The phone now works like new. I am pleased that the warranty and repair system works so quickly and efficiently. I got rid of my worries and I hope nothing will go wrong again.