Ihrz
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version: not indicated
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Already restarted the phone, but still WiFi is not working after updating it to Android 12. Pls fix this update.
screenshot-20220601-020554789.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

Ihrz
Star II
The WiFi is working perfectly fine. I am using WiFi all the time. The Android 12 update has finished downloading and has been on my notifications for 2 days already. I just keep on clicking "later" because I am still using my phone. When I've already got the time to finally update it to Android 12, WiFi's not working anymore. The Wifi issue did not come out after a day from updating or whatsoever, it happened after it has been updated successfully to Android 12. What a hassle.

ahm4dridwan06
Star III
Now I have finger print, airtriggers, SIM card problem after a12 update. I changed the motherboard 2 months ago because of WiFi and hotspot problems

Mattias_ASUS
This sounds a bit like an android related issue, is the issue still persisting?
Which firmware are you on right now?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.